The clinicians at Raymer Spine & Sport are here to help you return optimum function after any injury. From sports related injuries to low back pain, our clinicians have the skill sets in chiropractic & injury rehabilitation to help you feel and perform at your best.
At the initial visit, our clinicians will take each patient through a detailed movement assessment. Through the assessment, both the clinician and the patient have an opportunity to uncover causes of symptomatology.
After an assessment, a personalized plan of action, or treatment plan, will be discussed and executed based on your needs in order to start you on your path to getting better. Our clinicians have experience and education in the most cutting edge and evidence based forms of clinical practice to date.
- FAKTR (instrument assisted soft tissue manipulation)
- Chiropractic Adjustive Techniques
- McKenzie Method (assessment and treatment of disc herniations and other joint dysfunction)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization or DNS (breathing & movement pattern assessment and treatment method)
- Dermal Traction Method or dynamic cupping (treatment for pain generating peripheral nerve issues)
- Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Return to Play programs for sports injuries.
Educate & Inform
Perhaps the most important part of getting patients well is getting them involved in the process. We do this by giving each patient tangible and effective exercises and movement strategies to help accelerate the healing process and keep you well for the long term.
Form and function of the human body varies widely from individual to individual, so should treatment. That’s why we believe in the constant pursuit of knowledge and education in a variety of modalities to help our patients:
Athletes (/patients) who understand the ‘why’ are more likely to buy into your ‘how’. Altis
RSS clinicians are here to help you get out of pain as well as teach the skills necessary to keep you feeling your best.